When machining aluminum alloy precision parts, heat treatment can be carried out in two different processes of rough machining and finishing. Different heat treatment processes are used to eliminate residual stress between rough and fine machining. Then, when aluminum alloy precision mechanical parts are processed, residual stress can be eliminated. What are the heat treatment process measures?
1. Homogenization annealing: It is essentially an atomic diffusion process. The speed of atomic diffusion increases, which can make the dendrite segregation in the material disappear, so it is often called diffusion annealing.
2. Stress relief annealing: The purpose of stress relief http://www.wau.cn/products_content-1161456.html annealing is to reduce the internal stress of metal production, reduce the stress corrosion tendency of materials, and ensure the dimensionality of precision mechanical parts after processing Stability, while its strength and hardness basically do not decrease.
3. Recrystallization annealing: the purpose is to refine the grains and fully eliminate internal stress.
4. Stabilization heat treatment: also known as cyclic heat treatment, especially suitable for precision parts that are used repeatedly under different temperatures and environments, and where the dimensional accuracy of precision machinery parts after processing is strictly required. The precision mechanical parts processed by this technology have very good dimensional stability.
5. Cryogenic treatment: The main purpose of cryogenic treatment is to eliminate the quenching residual stress of aluminum alloy. There has been research in China to eliminate the residual stress of 7075 aluminum alloy through cryogenic treatment, and the residual stress elimination rate can reach 85%.
The processing of precision mechanical parts itself is a very demanding processing method. Compared with traditional processing methods, it can achieve better results and has many advantages that other processing methods do not have. Precision machining is a rigorous and complicated process, but it But it is widely used in the processing of various mechanical parts. First of all, we are very clear that ordinary processing cannot produce high-precision products, because many parts have defects to a certain extent. For example, some parts are non-standard products, which are only used in a specific range, or these parts need to be assembled, so these processes of precision mechanical spare parts processing will be used.
Hardware machinery spare parts also have product surfaces or shapes that do not meet the corresponding requirements, and this workpiece will also be used for processing. This process is carried out on parts, generally through precision turning, grinding and other operations. It can often make the surface of parts made of non-ferrous metal materials form a certain smooth surface, such as the mirror effect we often say. The shape and structure of the parts after the production process of mechanical parts can also meet the shape and position tolerances required by the drawings, which can well solve some problems caused by industrial production.
In the processing of precision mechanical parts, multi-axis control linkage is generally used most often for three-axis linkage, but through some adjustments, it can be a machining center with four-axis, five-axis, seven-axis or even more linkage axes. Parallel connection of precision parts processing machine tools: The functions of common machining centers are relatively fixed. Machining centers and turning centers, or vertical and horizontal machining centers can be combined, which can greatly increase the processing range and processing capacity of the machining center. improvement. Early warning of tool breakage: Using some technical detection methods, the wear and tear of the tool can be found in time, and the alarm can be issued, so that the tool can be replaced in time, which can ensure the processing and production quality of precision mechanical parts. Machine tool overload and power-off protection: set the maximum load level according to the load of the production process. When the load reaches the set value, the machine tool can realize automatic power-off and shutdown to protect the machine tool. The service life management of the tool can also manage multiple tools working at the same time and multiple blades on the same tool in a unified manner, which greatly improves the production efficiency of mechanical parts.